Unlike most publishers, Price World Publishing thoroughly reviews every proposal that it receives and we respond to every author with an up-or-down decision within a reasonable amount of time. We accept manuscripts and proposals of all genres and we work with authors of all backgrounds.
To most effectively evaluate a potential project, we require a completed manuscript or proposal.
Throughout the review process, we consider your manuscript to be copyrighted matter and respect your ownership of the expressed content.
Please make sure your proposal includes:
- An author biography & qualifications
- A short summary of your concept
- The finished manuscript or a few sample chapters if available
- A description of your target audience
- Your promotional resources
- A list of similar titles in the marketplace (and why yours is different/better)