Publication Date: 04/24/2012
“Top 20 Fueling Myths Exposed” was written by Ben Greenfield for the recreational exerciser to the elite athlete. It contains a collection of the most common sports nutrition and exercise fueling myths, why they’re wrong, and what you can do about it to maximize your health and performance.
When you read this book, you’ll change the way you think about fueling your body, and you’ll learn the shocking truth about popularly held sports nutrition beliefs, including:
– How everything you know about pre-workout nutrition is probably not true.
– Why you don’t need to eat within 20-60 minutes after a workout like everybody tells you.
– How the “Glycemic Index” is a fairly useless tool for measuring carbohydrate values.
– Why whole wheat is not as healthy as you may think.
– How not drinking enough water can still lead to water intoxication.
– Why health foods and energy bars are actually making you slower.
– Why “eating too much” is rarely the cause of gas and bloating during your workout.
– And much more!
Brought to you by Ben Greenfield, the resident sports nutrition expert for EndurancePlanet.com, this book is guaranteed to re-invent the way you think about fueling your body!