Publication Date: 05/10/2012
It’s time to re-invent your body, health and athletic performance. We’ve been brainwashed into believing that endurance athletes need carbohydrates in order to perform optimally, but nothing could be further from the truth. In this book you’ll find out why you don’t need as many carbohydrates as you think, and what you can do about it.
– Why Choose Low Carbohydrate?
– Answering Objections to a Low Carb Diet
– Diet Explanation & Overview
– Easy-To-Use Grocery Shopping List
– Meal Plan for Regular Training Days
– Meal Plan for Heavy Training Days
– How to Fuel During Long Workouts
– Full Race Week Meal Plan
– Race Day Fueling
– And Several Tasty Recipes!
Get a breakthrough in performance, fat loss and health with a book that defies traditional sports nutrition madness!